You may already know it: Google Ads Editor – a downloadable application where you can manage your Google Ads campaigns. Advertisers often use it because they find it more efficient to manage their ads in the editor instead of using the web interface. So far so good. But now Google announced an update and this new version promises a lot!
What are the new features of Google Ads Editor V 1.5?
In addition to new ad strength tools plus supports for additional recommendations and image extensions, there is a whole list of new features that further improve working with the Google Ads Editor. These include:
- Filter by:
- all items with the same label
- Shortcut to jump to the previous type
- Improved messages for account limit errors
- Update to statistics columns
- Check ad strength for responsive search and display ads
- Detailed recommendations
- Merchant feed for app campaigns
- Dynamic ad feed
- Tips for new users
- App pre-registration campaigns
- Company name for local ads
- Other recommendations
Google elaborates on each feature here and explains what it’s all about. You’ll get it all summarized in our news.
Why is this version so interesting?
If you already use Google Ads or one of the previously mentioned features in the web interface, your work will be made easier by the Google Ads Editor V1.5. The new tools will help you to work more efficiently and the additional recommendations will help you to get the most out of your ads.